Along with our commercial associate Ecolab™, Kasiiya has established procedures to ensure the regular sanitization of our property and buildings. To protect against COVID-19, we carry out strictly enforced measures in line with the latest scientific and technological guidelines. Our enhanced cleaning standards will continue to be managed and regularly reviewed by our safety management team.
Procedures to contain and manage potential risks
All Kasiiya staff and contractors have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly to all presumed cases of COVID-19 while at Kasiiya. We are ready to quickly respond and provide support to our guests and staff in the case of a positive COVID-19 test result.
For guests testing positive
- Kasiiya staff will assist and accompany the guest during the entire process. Firstly, the guest will be transported to the closest hospital for an official test.*
- Kasiiya will assist in finding a hotel or a vacation rental in the city where the guest will feel comfortable and safe during the convalescence process. Our commitment is to help the guest all the way during this process.
- We do have a Kasiiya ambassador in San José, that can help the guest with day-to-day tasks like purchasing groceries and medicines, etc. A member of our management team will be in contact daily with the guest to make sure they are ok and to see if they need any help.
*Extra services related to COVID-19 convalescence process will be covered by the guest and not Kasiiya.
For Kasiiya staff testing positive
- Staff who test positive for COVID-19 will be required to quarantine for at least 8 days.
- Staff who are well but have a household member with COVID-19 are also instructed to self-quarantine for 8 days.